Monday, April 20, 2009

Weekend Round Up

Peppy loved flying. He even loved it when we flew through some pretty bumpy air. As adults around us were turning five shades of green, my champ was chillin' like a villain. The wedding was beautiful and the bride was stunning. The house in which we stayed was by far one of the coolest places I've laid my head. (pic below) Also, I've decided that St. Simons Island is now one of my top places to live. I loved the laid back attitude of the people and the beautiful live oaks dripping with Spanish Moss. Most of all, I enjoyed spending time with Solomwi, Peppy, and the in-laws. My husband's family is always so warm and welcoming and we got the exciting news that Molly's going to become an official part of the family.

We're gradually returning to normal around the house after our fun filled weekend. The goggies had a great time at the kennel and they came back smelling fresh and clean after their complementary baths. I even think the cat may have missed us...just a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated...except really mean ones. Those you can keep to your self.