Saturday, April 11, 2009

First Crushes and First Blogs


My first love was Dale Murphy. He was a baseball player for the Atlanta Braves and he always looked so handsome in his baby blue uniform. He made my 8 year old heart skip a beat when he stepped to the plate. I thought I would grow up and one day marry Dale Murphy. Then my older brother pointed out that Dale Murphy was already married and...just like that my 8 year old heart was shattered into tiny skittle sized pieces. However, it started a trend of my developing crushes on athletes in blue uniforms that continued until the day that I married my dear husband. Although it's been over fifteen years since he wore his blue football jersey, I've seen the pictures and they too made my heart skip a beat.

Now I've created my first blog, and I have that same giddy sense of excitement that I had when I was crushing on The Murph. Everything feels new and exciting. I'm all warm and tingly. My head is spinning and I feel like giggling. While I'm pretty certain it's the blog, it could also be the glass of wine I was sipping earlier. Anywho, I look forward to this post being the first of many that will keep people entertained and coming back for more.

Much love always,
ladibug

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated...except really mean ones. Those you can keep to your self.