Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It's not Blogger's Block



I realize that I’ve had my blog for less than a week and I’ve already left my readers (all three of you) without entertainment for one night. It’s not bloggers block though. I’m never at a loss for words. I am, however, frequently at a loss for time. Last night was a whirlwind of cooking, cleaning, laundry, and shooting the breeze with my wonderful kid. I also played with the dogs and fed the kitty. I was almost a domestic goddess…almost.

Unfortunately, tonight is no different. Tonight Peppy and I are heading out to sit in too-cold-for-April-even-if-it-is-Birmingham weather and watch my adorable niece “Ghee” play softball.

However, in an effort to not leave you hanging…again…I have asked a guest blogger to fill in for me. Please welcome Cinco, our moderately obese kitty, as he blogs about his day.

I woke up this morning to the sound of the female human slave’s alarm. She allowed it to ring repeatedly, so I decided to punish her by marching across her face. She finally woke up and I tried once again to make her fall down the stairs while she was carrying the small red dog slave. I have nothing against the female human slave, but the small red dog slave continues to make unappreciated sexual advances towards me. I watched from the safety of the dryer as the big dumb dog slave was released from her cage. The female human slave fed them first…I remembered to puke up a hairball on the kitchen floor, while she was at work, as punishment for this error. After enjoying a hearty breakfast I snuggled with the human child slave while he ate his breakfast in bed. I have still been unable to train the female human slave to bring ME breakfast in bed, but I’m patient. After the human slaves locked the dog slaves in their crates and left for the day, I decided to bathe myself in front of the crates. I always enjoy sending the inferior animals a reminder that I am not incarcerated during the day. Later, I decided to curl up on a clean pile of laundry and sleep for a few hours. I left a surprise in the litter box and then slept for a few more hours. The excitement of leaving the hairy punishment on the kitchen floor wiped me out, so I again powernapped until the human slaves arrived again. I’ve decided to let them live another 24 hours, but that’s mainly because I haven’t learned to open the cat food can by myself.

Disdainfully yours,
Cinco

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated...except really mean ones. Those you can keep to your self.