Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Long time no see

I had barely started this blog when life brought this fledgeling creation to a screaming halt. I'd really intended to keep a nice running record of my random existence, but a new job, a breast cancer scare, a busy kid, fried laptop, crazy dogs, long summer, flying monkeys, and overwhelming forgetfullness got in the way. But I'm back and hopefully my little blog will be better than ever. Solomwi bought me a camera with some of his hard earned money and I've managed to take a few halfway decent pictures with it. Hopefully, I can share a little about life as it shapes me now and has shaped me in the past. I'm sure life will get in the way again, but as long as the flying monkeys don't steal my new laptop or camera, I'll come back...eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated...except really mean ones. Those you can keep to your self.